Xeteth
Level 1: Cadet

Can't connect to Telstra Air on laptop

I'm having an issue connecting to Telstra Air on my laptop. I have previously been able to connect (for the past 1.5 years) to the hotspot (a phone booth), however in the past week or two the issue has come up.

I connect to the Telstra Air WiFi which prompts the login page. I enter my username/password and hit enter, the 30 second count down begins (or press connect now to login straight away), then I get an error message "Something went wrong. Sorry, there was an error processing your request. Please try again later."

This seems interesting/strange because I can connect to the same network and login just fine on my phone, it seems to be the laptop that is not working for some reason.

Based on research on other crowd support threads I have tried a few things:

1. Forgetting the network

2. Resetting browser history

3. Enabling location services on my laptop

4. Enabling Hotspot 2.0 Networks in settings

Are there any other suggestions to getting this to work on my laptop? It seems strange that it suddenly doesn't work when I have not changed anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now