CrowdSupport®
Ken42
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra IN CONTACT service

Is Telstra IN CONTACT service still available ??

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: Telstra IN CONTACT service

Yes, it is still provided to eligible people under their access for everyone services. 

To set it up you need to call 132200 and discuss the details, make sure you have any applicable health care or pension cards nearby as they will need to enter these as a part of the process - they are validated against the DHS database. 

https://www.telstra.com.au/aboutus/community-environment/community-programs/access-for-everyone/prod...

Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Level 21: Augmented
Level 21: Augmented

@DrQ wrote:

https://www.telstra.com.au/aboutus/community-environment/community-programs/access-for-everyone/prod...

Oooh, thanks @DrQ that is a very helpful link. 

Its amazing the amount of Easter eggs floating around here :-)

Hot pineapple donut and a cuppa.... Mmmmmm

Yes, some helpful stuff in the access for everyone. Things like larger bills, incontact, priority assistance. Smiley Happy 

Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now