CrowdSupport®
vee32
Level 1: Cadet

telstra air not connecting

i usually without a problem connect to telstra air in my area of larrakeyah darwin in any one of my devices apple and samsung. but as of the past 2 days it wont connect and keeps saying failed to obtain ip address. what is happening please help?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Support Team
Support Team

Re: telstra air not connecting

Sorry for the frustration. Have you tried in multiple locations? I'm wondering if the modem you've been connecting with has gone offline for some reason. Do you know if its a pink phone booth, or a home broadband modem? - Matthew. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Susan62
Level 2: Rookie

Hello @MattyC im also having the same issue although I live Roma Queensland and im sure my wifi router picks it up through a phone booth , but signal is high I just don't understand why the issue is here and now , over the past few days when I have lived in same address for over 3 years and been using it . 

Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Susan62, thanks for reaching out. Can I please confirm, what happens when you try to connect?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now