CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Armani4me
Level 1: Cadet

Bundles

First of all, hahahahahahaha, Seriously. !!!!! My experience with Telstra is to say the least, probably the worst experience I have ever had with an organisation of this magnitude. lol, I am laughing now due to my completely overwhelming disbelief at such incompetence. I initially took out a bundle with Telstra which included Foxtel and Bigpond etc. I was given a quote and a contract letter by email outlining costings and charges etc. Almost one year later, . . . . . .Yes ONE YEAR later and many many complaints later, I was sill being over billed, and finally, when I got put through to Melbourne I was greeted a gruff gentleman who told me that I had his apologies for the previous year of errors in my billing. He explained that the contract was wrong from Telstra's end as one of his colleagues had misquoted the costings and all he could do was make amends for this or I could disconnect at no extra charge (which I considered), or he could amend the contract in order that I pay the original contract costing. Duly so I was given an amended contract which was in all fairness $2 less than I was quoted previously. I was advised that I would receive this new cntract agreement for the remaining twelve months I had still outstanding of my original contract. Unhappy, but glad to have finally gotten somewhere, I accepted the amended contract for the remaining twelve months. However. . . .I repeat. . .HOWEVER. . . . It now appears that as the twelve months has now elapsed my contract has sprung up to the inflated charges one pays for such a bundle and I now have to pay this inflated amount until 2018 ??. My two years is now complete but it appears I have to complete three years before I am out of contract !!!!!. I was advised that Telstra do not do twelve month contracts and as such my twelve month amendment was indeed wrong. . . . . . . AGAIN. . . .lol hahahahahahahahaha. Seriously Telstra. . . . .You should hold your head in shame Telstra. It is now two years and you still cannot get it correct. I am absolutely bamboozled as to how you can manage to maintain such incompetence on a regular daily basis. It defies all logic. I am extremely disattisfied and unhappy and I will be disconnecting my service despite any $ disconnection fee's that I encounter. The same goes for my entire family who themselves have Telstra contracts. Telstra may not miss our business but we wont miss Telstra's business either. I dont mind paying for what I am told I will get at a price we agree upon, but I do take exception to paying exfor something that I didnt sign up for. Grumpily Armani4me

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Bundles

Hi @Armani4me

What makes you think you are under contract until 2018? I can't think of a contract we can apply to any sort of service that is longer than 24 months, so it seems likely to me that you had a special credit applied monthly to your service for the remainder of your previous contract, and now that the contract is over that credit has dropped off.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Armani4me
Level 1: Cadet

Your telephone advisers told me that i have to remain on contract until 2018 as their policy and procedure dictates that. Regardless of my concern, when a contract is altered it remains valid for 24 months from the day of adjustment. Not my words, but that of your telecommunications team. Im Sick of the ineptitude and blundering bufoon i always encounter. Im over it. Goodbye.
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

I can appreciate your concerns and would recommend having this raised as an official complaint so that we can have a case manager assigned to investigate and resolve this further for you. This can be completed via the steps at:

https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/General-Services-KB/Lodging-a-complaint-with-Telstra/ta-p/681...

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit