CrowdSupport®
Danceman
Level 3: Gumshoe

Call Forwarding Since NBN

Hello, Group. Just perhaps a new one as I do not have time to read through the previous posts, and hopefully the problem has been solved anyway. I do not get many phone calls, but eventually found out that after I'd diverted to my mobile phone before Xmas last year and after the NBN was installed, all calls to my landline were diverted even though I'd turned it off. That nearly ruined a relationship, as the lady in question was calling my home number and continually getting my mobile message bank number. It was only after I'd called my home number on my mobile and getting the same message that I knew there was a problem, which Telstra sorted as apparently I now have to call *62#  and follow the prompts to turn the call diversion on and off. Would have been nice to know that before I called support.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help

Telstra 24x7®

Take care of your Telstra services in one place with the Telstra 24x7® App for Android

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now