CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
AN14
Level 3: Gumshoe

Telstra 4GX Plus User Manual (ZTE Blade 462)

Answered

I'm trying to find the user manual for this Telstra/ZTE phone without success.

Tried Manual Downloads site - no ZTE phones there?

Can anyone please assist ?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Level 24: Supreme Being
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra 4GX Plus User Manual (ZTE Blade 462)

AN14
Accepted Solution

Thanks cf4

Just managed to locate this User Guide and download per your 2nd web address.

Having a few issues with this ZTE mobile - some examples

1. Favourite contacts dropping away after set-up - need to recreate - very frequently.

2. Incoming call - usual or standard notification has been mysteriously replaced with pop up message to answer!

3. Getting charged for data usage when all data switched off and APN deleted (all due to Telstra.wap).

This prepaid phone was for my wife - who has now given up trying to learn after about 6 weeks of frustration, and now has bought a much simpler (non smart) Aspera.

So I can now really have a good play around on this ZTE mobile and see what's going on!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Accepted Solution

AN14
Accepted Solution

Thanks cf4

Just managed to locate this User Guide and download per your 2nd web address.

Having a few issues with this ZTE mobile - some examples

1. Favourite contacts dropping away after set-up - need to recreate - very frequently.

2. Incoming call - usual or standard notification has been mysteriously replaced with pop up message to answer!

3. Getting charged for data usage when all data switched off and APN deleted (all due to Telstra.wap).

This prepaid phone was for my wife - who has now given up trying to learn after about 6 weeks of frustration, and now has bought a much simpler (non smart) Aspera.

So I can now really have a good play around on this ZTE mobile and see what's going on!

Telstra 24x7®

Take care of your Telstra services in one place with the Telstra 24x7® App for Android

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now