CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
NswNorth
Level 2: Rookie

Telstra 4GX Plus (ZTE Blade A462) Randomly Restarts

Answered

I am really unimpressed, this phone has nearly KIILED my wife. Lunch time Monday 26th March alone in the scrub where we live she suffered a heart attack, did this useless phone work no, she tried to call an ambulance with it all it would do is show the stupid Telstra Logo and loop with a reboot show the logo reboot continuously,  So the end result was her sitting in the scrub for 8 hours waiting either to die or for me to come home which was not until after 20:30 pm, What does telstra say about this and what is Telstra going to do about it. Pretty disgusted and angry. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
NswNorth
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra 4GX Plus (ZTE Blade A462) Randomly Restarts

SR 1-1481179109303

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Support Team
Support Team

Hi NswNorth,

We take these sorts of claims really seriously and are very sorry to hear about what has occurred.

Please complete the following link: www.telstra.com/24x7help and reply back with the SR reference number so we can assist further.

- Stef

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

NswNorth
Accepted Solution

SR 1-1481179109303
Support Team
Support Team

Thanks you for this NswNorth. I have passed this on to a case manager to call ASAP. This may take 2 to 5 business days sorry. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

NswNorth

ok i will wait and see.

Telstra 24x7®

Take care of your Telstra services in one place with the Telstra 24x7® App for Android

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now