CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
lizt127
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra 4GX Plus (ZTE Blade A462) volume

I bought a Telstra 4GX Plus (ZTE Blade A462) about a month ago and I am having a problem with the volume. The sound adjustment is on full volume for calls but after talking 1 - 2 minutes the volumes drops very low. I put the call on speaker and can stll only barely hear anything. When I check the different ringtones they are quite loud, but not on calls. Is there any way of increasing the volume?

Thanks

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Telstra 4GX Plus (ZTE Blade A462) volume

Hi lizt127, welcome to CrowdSupport.

This sounds really strange, if it were me I'd head into the nearest Telstra Store (locator here: http://tel.st/uyc2) and see if their demo model does the same thing. If not, it suggests there is a problem with the phone, and the store will be able to arrange to get it replaced for you.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

lizt127

Thanks Big_Dan,

I did go to a generic phone shop that is a Telstra dealer and they said they no idea why it was happening and there was nothing they could do so I will be going to a Telstra shop but my nearest one is 150kms away so it has to wait but they also me that there is only a 1 month warranty on the phone and as I bought it early October it would probably cost more to repair than to buy a new phone.  Cheers

Support Team
Support Team

Hi lazt127,

I can assure you there is a 24 month warranty on the phone. They might have been referring to the first 30 days, during which, if the fault can be replicated in store, it will be replaced on the spot. After this point in time, it will need to be sent to our National Repair Centre - but the store should be able to provide a loan device in the mean time.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Shazzarooney

I have just purchased this 4GX phone and am trying to connect with my wifi BUT it keeps coming up with 'authentication problem' although I know I am putting in the right password ???? annoying to say the least !!!!!!

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

@Shazzarooney

Welcome to Crowd Support.

Authentication problems are fairly specific, and can be caused, simply be using a lower case letter instead of a capital one.
I'd recommend double checking that any capital letters in your Wi-Fi Password are being typed on your phone the same way.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now