Answered

Haven't been able to receive or make calls on my mobile for several days

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 22: Superhuman
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra dropouts

The reality is that it's more likely to be your phone/service/sim  than the Telstra network.

Is it just in one location?

Please can you compare with a friend/relative/neighbour to eliminate your phone and advise back.

Thanks

A "Like" is always appreciated. If my advice is a solution, please mark it. I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers.
"Being 75 years of age, entitles "you" to be an expert at everything!!"

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

The reality is that it's more likely to be your phone/service/sim  than the Telstra network.

Is it just in one location?

Please can you compare with a friend/relative/neighbour to eliminate your phone and advise back.

Thanks

A "Like" is always appreciated. If my advice is a solution, please mark it. I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers.

View solution in original post

Fedup20
Level 1: Cadet

The problem is only at my home address

Please can you compare with another Telstra phone and advise back. Thanks

Fedup20

Unable to ask neighbours all working, my partner and I both have mobile phone and both of them are unable to make or receive phone calls. Visitors yesterday had same problem with their phone connections while here

Presuming that the people you speak of are all with Telstra, it appears that your coverage has changed.  If you were able to make and receive phone calls even with a minimal signal a few days ago, something has apparently changed.

Have a  look at Telstra Outages, https://outages.telstra.com.au/

Fedup20

All ready done that and yes everyone had a Telstra phone, it appears no one can help, the only response I got from Telstra is that it's a ongoing problem, therefore I am paying for a service I cannot use and I have no landline!! And no after checking for outages was informed there were none in this area!!

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now