CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
I-Eat-Carrots
Level 6: Bloodhound

iPhone 5 vs Samsung Galaxy SIII: Identical Features

Here are the top features the iPhone 5 will share with the current Samsung Galaxy SIII, lets hope Apple still has more in store. There is nothing like playing catch-up.

• Quad-core CPU
  • Big display screens
  • Slim, thin design
  • Improved software - including updated operating system
  • Tough glass (gorilla glass)
  • Hype!
  • Dual-camera
  • 4G
  • White
  • Expensive

So now we know the Apple will have what the Galaxy does, what else can Apple pull out of the bag to make it a champion once more?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Ben_F
Community Alumni (Retired)

Re: iPhone 5 vs Samsung Galaxy SIII: Identical Features

Layka
Level 3: Gumshoe

Can either of them back up the contacts to the sim card?
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

so is this why samsung got sued for 1.3 billon dollars , sounds like a figure from a austin powers movie "doctor evil"

Need additional help? Book a Telstra Tech Bar appointment.

Although I am Telstra staff, any views express are my own and don't necessarily reflect those of Telstra
Skf4
Level 5: Eagle Eye

Pending an appeal, which Samsung launched.

The High court in America is known for over turning these types of case's. Especially now that it has come out a patent lawyer favourable to Apple was the jury spokesperson. The jury, questioned afterwards all admitted to being influenced by him.

By the time this matter is over, SAMSUNG will have it's newer Windows Smart phone out with brushed Aluminium backing. The Galaxy S111 Android also does not infringe and is not part of this court case. It's really all quite retrospective now as the phones mentioned will be replaced soon by the newer range.

tryanc
Level 4: Private Eye

someone lock this topic before i tell this guy what other features the s3 has haha

Telstra 24x7®

Take care of your Telstra services in one place with the Telstra 24x7® App for Android

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now