CrowdSupport®
Mick197111
Level 1: Cadet

Bigpond Movies Error

Hi
Over the last week I have rented 2 movies to watch and about 20 min in I get the following error on the screen - Unexpected error, We're sorry, there has been an error, try again later. If this problem persists, please restart your Telstra TV (Settings>System>System Restart) and try again.

I did try and reset the box and reconnect the internet, but it failed again about 20 min into the movie at the same spot. Initially I though it might just be the movie, but the same thing happened when I rented another movie.
Michael

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Bigpond Movies Error

You would be best off calling Telstra TV Box Office support on 1800 502 502. They will be able to investigate the issue for you.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Mick197111
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Bigpond Movies Error

Thanks, all sorted

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now