CrowdSupport®
LRich21
Level 1: Cadet

Bigpond tv app

I have a Samsung tv and the bigpond tv app is no longer working when I try and access the game analyser or the AFL football replays options. There is no problem with internet connection, my tv is up to date in software etc so not a problem and I have reinstalled the app. What's the problem? I have spent 2 hours on the phone this morning with Telstra alone and can't afford another lengthy conversation with someone who has no idea and have no desire to waste more of my time. 

In the corner of the app is gives me a phone number to call for plan options but when I call it is says not valid anymore and tells me to call Telstra and the cycle starts again. 

I should bigpond tv now a metered app therefore I can't watch anymore? This is the last idea I have on what the problem is. 

Please help this is starting to annoy me no end! 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Bigpond tv app

Hi @LRich21

Thanks for contacting us

The AFL Game Analyser was available for the 2016 season & previous years however the product is now "end of life"

Subscriptions obtained via https://id.afl.com.au/livepass will create an account that you can use to access premium content across all platforms on the AFL Live Official App or AFL.com.au if you'd like access to match replays in the meantime.

Apologies for any inconvenience or confusion caused

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now