CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Bigpond won't work

Answered
My tbox updated, I had movies I downloaded last night, and now can't watch them. It says 'this feature will become available once initialisation has become complete'. Now it's registered with my account like it has been for the past 3 years, it's all signed in on bigpond movies so I'm at a loss
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: Bigpond won't work

Can you please contact the BigPond Movies support team via help@bigpondmovies.com or call 1800 502 502 for assistance with the movies?

- Shelly

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted

We seem to be having the same issue, so I will keep a watch on this to see if a solution is provided. For now, we are leaving the T Box on to see if that does anything.
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Can you please contact the BigPond Movies support team via help@bigpondmovies.com or call 1800 502 502 for assistance with the movies?

- Shelly

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Yep, same problem - since the Bigpond Movies upgrade on T-box. Clearly something has gone wrong with the implementation. Very annoying, especially with school holidays about to start. 

Highlighted

I have the same problem. Initialisation failed. I have been charged for a movie I downloaded the day before the upgrade. I have tried live chat and have been referred to another phone number. And another. Not really how I wanted to spend Sunday arvo. Good luck to anyone trying to sort this. I will update should the problem be resolved.
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Fedup00, have you been in touch with Bigpond Movies Support as @Shellock suggested above? What information was provided if so?

Highlighted

seriously ring the number what wait two hours and still get no answers everyone having same problem. So just fix it and won't need to worry about people ringing
Highlighted
Level 3: Gumshoe

I'm also having an issue, I wanted to rent a movie for my loved one on her birthday night and this new movie update is causing problems.

When I try to rent the movie a red bar comes on the bottom and says something about "headers missing" and something something, so there is something wrong with their update!! It's really annoying because the old app was working fine, obviously the dev team have stuffed this up!! Is anyone getting this same problem ?

Now I'm really pissed off reading that support is telling people to call *another number* like as if we want to spend our whole night on the phone going through some diagnostic crap.. Really they should call me after all I'm a paying customer and help to pay your salaries, if I have to sit on the phone all night I expect Bigpond to pay ME for my time!!

Thanks,

disgruntled customer.

Level 3: Gumshoe

Exacty being told to call this number is incredibly annoying.. No way am I going to wait that long because of their stupid problem. Back to Netflix.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit