FNQ1
Level 2: Rookie

Can't rent movie "error with transaction" whats the problem?

Answered

Just loaded new Telstra TV software update and now.....above error. Maybe leave a day or so?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
FNQ1
Accepted Solution

Re: Can't rent movie "error with transaction" whats the problem?

Yes working the next day. Thanks for post.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Support Team
Support Team

I am sorry to hear of the issues when using this Box Office service and apologise for any inconvenience this has caused Smiley Sad We were aware of an issue Saturday evening that was resolved late in the evening and should have this service working correctly at the present time. 

Let us know if you are able to use this service correctly again.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
FNQ1
Accepted Solution

Yes working the next day. Thanks for post.

Bee11
Level 1: Cadet

What’s the problem? The problem is you guys I’ve paid for my movie it is three quarter downloaded and no movie. I’m never renting off you again
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Bee11

If you need further help or support with our Bigpond Movies I would recommend connecting with a member of the team over the phone by calling 1300 206 622.

Once connected they will be able to access the account and provide assistance.

Please let us know the outcome.

- Stef

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now