CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
srcre80
Level 1: Cadet

Free Movie Voucher not working

Answered

Hi, 

I received a free Bigpond movie voucher from Telsra, however when I tried to use it, I received an error message stating "Voucher redemption failed: Not authorised to access voucher". 

I raised a complaint and was directed to this forum by the complains person, not really helpful or good customer service. 

Anyone had the same issue?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: Free Movie Voucher not working

Hi srcre80,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been unable to use your BigPond movie voucher. Please contact our BigPond Movies Technical Support team on 1800502502.

- Tim 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Hi Libby01. 

Apologies for the run around you have had getting assitance. Im sorry to repeat what has already been said above but you sill need to contact the BigPond Movies helpdesk on 1800502502.

They are available at the following times:

Monday - Friday 9:30am - 11pm AEST

Saturday 11am - 11pm AEST

Sunday 12pm - 10pm AEST

Regards - 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Hi srcre80,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been unable to use your BigPond movie voucher. Please contact our BigPond Movies Technical Support team on 1800502502.

- Tim 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Debbieville

I've had the same problem.  The email that was sent after I activated telstra tv said that the big pond voucher is automatically applied.  Went to use it and its asking for a voucher code, and I wasnt issued a voucher code because it supposedly is automatically applied. wow Telstra has been nothing short of a major hassle with nothing going as stated. every step of the way when setting up a new bundle, phone number, wifi... Now telstra TV is not doing what its supposed to. certainly gone downhill with the removal of australian tech help.

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Debbieville,

sorry to read that the BigPond Movie credit did not apply automatically as it should once you have registered your BigPond movie Id. Please have a chat with our BigPond Movies helpdesk 1800502502 who are available:

Sunday 12pm - 10pm AEST

-Ern

Libby01

Had the same problem.  Spent 30 minutes waiting late at night to get through to Telstra who in turn said wait on hold to talk to technical support.  I did that for another 30 minutes to be cut off because they finish their shift at 11.00pm.  Thanks for nothing.

Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Hi Libby01. 

Apologies for the run around you have had getting assitance. Im sorry to repeat what has already been said above but you sill need to contact the BigPond Movies helpdesk on 1800502502.

They are available at the following times:

Sunday 12pm - 10pm AEST

Regards - 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit