CrowdSupport®
Wackolone_Wolf
Level 1: Cadet

How to redeem Telstra TV Box office Credit

I have tried to redeem the Telstra Plus : Telstra TV Box office credit via the site on a number of different devices and each time the site doesn't seem to load.

Just cycles on "Confirming your details, please wait"

Has anyone been able to redeem this offer?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: How to redeem Telstra TV Box office Credit

Hi @Wackolone_Wolf

Sorry to read about your issues redeeming your Telstra Plus credit. To confirm, have you attempted to redeem this directly through your Telstra TV device?

I look forward to your response.

- Jimmy

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Wackolone_Wolf

Hi There,

You need a voucher code to redeem on the Telstra TV. I have not been able to get to the screen that gives me the code via the redemption page. It cycles on "Confirming your details, please wait".

Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for that information @Wackolone_Wolf

Have you been able to try or a different browser or even a different device to see if you can obtain the code that way?

- Jimmy

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Wackolone_Wolf

Just checking back in to see how you went and if you need any further help or support?

- Stef

Wackolone_Wolf

The issue is on any device I try to claim the credit on. So yeah I still need help.
Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for the update and I am sorry this hasn't worked for you as yet Smiley Sad

I would recommend having this raised with our Billing team visa the Live Chat service to see if this is a My Account issue. They can be reached 24/7 and will assist in real time via

https://tel.st/84tus

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now