Sandge
Level 1: Cadet

Movie forbidden

Hi there, I’m trying to due as season 1 if handmaid take but it won’t let me it says ‘forbidden’ on my mobile and ‘there appears to be an error with your transaction on my LG tv’ please help ...

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
User08092018

Re: Movie forbidden

why does this continue to appear

Silvertiger_6

Hi, did u find resolution to this?
Cazza5

I am having this exact same problem. Really annoying!! Has anyone found a solution?
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Sandge

Sorry to hear of the troubles you are currently having in attempting to watch a TV show via BigPond Movies on your mobile device. 

Our BigPond Movies team can assist on 1800502502 from 1pm to 10pm AEST. 

Keep us posted with how you go. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Just-Fix-It-Now

I called up Telstra this issue is due to their latest upgrade to Big Pond Movies and has not yet been fixed. What is your solution Telstra? Do you want us all to change to Netflix?

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now