CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Indiepop
Level 1: Cadet

Movie not loading....again

Downloaded movie last night. 75% loaded.
Gave up

Today, logged in again. Selected movie from my library. 75% loading. Still not loaded 1hr later!

Can view it on my phone ok... but not wanting to watch an 1hr+ long movie in my phone.

Please help.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Movie not loading....again

Hi Indiepop,

is this a BigPond Movie you tried to download?

-Ern

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Keddo84

We are having the same problem right now. We have just signed up to Bigpond movies and this is not a good start. We wont be able to watch it tomorrow which means we have rented this movie dor nothing.
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Keddo84,

disappointing to read that you are having difficulty with watching a BigPond movie.
What device are you using and how is the device connected to your gateway/modem?

-Ern

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Sophie10

Hi!
I’m also experiencing the same problem, rented a movie and it’s only loading to 75%. Trying to watch on an LG smart tv.
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Sophie10,

Please contact Bigpond Movies on 1800 502 502 and they will look into this further.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now