CrowdSupport®
Kylie2211
Level 1: Cadet

Player Error message

Trying to watch Ghost in the Shell HD and keep getting "Sorry, a problem occurred when g trying to play this video. Please try again later."
I've paid for this movie and now can't watch it can u please help?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Stbree

Re: Player Error message

We have the same error with the same film
Currently Bigpond not taking support calls and telstra support unable to advise why bigpond support is down
Advised to keep calling every 15 minutes lol

rebeccamb

I'm having the same problem with a different movie, and this is the second time this month (the last time I tried to rent a tv show and it also gave the same error message and never played).
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi guys, 

Sorry to hear of the BigPond Movies issue. If you have still not been able to view the film, please call BigPond Movies Support on 1800 502 502 and we can refund the film and check on the issue for you. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now