CrowdSupport®
Dette1
Level 1: Cadet

T BOX NOT WORKING...

I've not been able to rent movies on box office. I've rung and put in a complaint well over a month ago and nothing! I keep ringing and they do nothing, say nothing, do nothing but send an email. Why can't they fix it? Telstra is getting very annoying with no customers service!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Support Team
Support Team

Re: T BOX NOT WORKING...

Hey @Dette1

Sorry that you haven't been able to purchase movies on your Telstra TV at the moment. Can you confirm what sort of error you're seeing when trying to purchase? What payment method are you using?

If you can provide some more details about the error, we can assist you further.

Thanks

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Level 21: Augmented
Level 21: Augmented

Re: T BOX NOT WORKING...

@Dette1 wrote:

I've not been able to rent movies on box office. I've rung and put in a complaint well over a month ago and nothing! I keep ringing and they do nothing, say nothing, do nothing but send an email. Why can't they fix it? Telstra is getting very annoying with no customers service!

@Dette1 Just to be sure, you are referring to the TelstraTV and not the old Telstra Tbox? As you cannot rent movies via the Tbox anymore.

Hot pineapple donut and a cuppa.... Mmmmmm

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now