Peter137
Level 2: Rookie

Telstra TV Box Office is down

Telstra TV is working but Box Office is not working on Sat 29th June.  The website seems to be down as well. What is going on?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
7 REPLIES 7
Kate12345
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Telstra TV Box Office is down

Same mine isn’t working either. Just googling to see if anyone else has an issue and came across this.
JIJIJI

Mine saying "Log In Error"  Tryt again lkater of call 1800502502 ..been on the annoying line for 22 minutes giving up. 

back to youtube.

Kfaz

Me too, hired a movie went to watch it an hour later and it wont work. Tried Smart Tv Box Office app, an older Telstra TV box, and a newer Telstra TV box, but the same issue every time. Since about 630pm tonight.
HayleySteve1

Same here. Really annoyed. They should put something in their website rather than nothing.
Support Team
Support Team

Some customers may be experiencing an issue with Telstra TV, Telstra TV Box Office and the Telstra TV Plus app. We’re working to restore services as soon as possible. I’m sorry for any inconvenience. - Matthew.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Bbersey

Any updates? It is still not working for me, been 3 days now.
Support Team
Support Team

It appears to be working correctly now when I check on my laptop & mobile.

If you're still having trouble, I'd recommend rebooting the device you're using. If that doesn't help, please clear the cache & browsing data then try access the page again.

You're welcome to contact our Telstra TV Box Office team via email on boxofficesupport@telstratv.com. They will get back to you within 24 hours. Alternatively, call 1800 502 502.

If you have any issues or need assistance with Telstra TV, our Telstra TV Assurance team will help assist & you can contact them on 132200. Please say 'Telstra TV' then 'Faults' when prompted.

Please let me know how you go.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now