CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Carms10
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra TV Box Office

Just in the middle of watching a rented movie on box office and it cut out even though we had literally just paid for the rental. Now won’t let us rent or buy movies at all, just view the trailer. We have no bad credit and had literally just rented the movie so it was not past it’s 48hr viewing limit. Has anyone else had this?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Storm4306

Re: Telstra TV Box Office

Yes all I can do is watch the trailer.
dolly
Level 2: Rookie

Box office won’t let us rent movies either.
Carms10

Thanks for letting me know it wasn’t just us! Hope they allow us to reset our rental once it’s back up again! We were enjoying our movie!
Dogzilla

Yep same, i just bought captain marvel and now it wont let me past the front page before the errors start. Tried on laptop and iphone - nada.

Telstra...this is the reason people use Netflix!

Carms10

Ok peeps. We just tried again and we’re back on! Good luck to you all! Hope it starts working for you too 👍

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now