CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Lolly45
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra box office not working

My telstra box office wont load and the message sais.....

"Due to security upgrades from the 23/8 the tbox office will no longer be available. To view on your tv. You will still be able to access tbox on other supported devices including newer Samsung TVs".

The samsung tv we have is less than 6 mths old and is top of the range...!? Can anyone help? 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
willowtree

Re: Telstra box office not working

I've just discovered the same thing.  Seems so strange. I have had no warning that this was going to happen.

BonnieD

we are having the same issue I was watching a movie last night and now cant get back on 

Joey16

Just sat down to watch a movie and found the exact same problem on a near new Samsung tv. So tried the Telstra tv and still can't connect to Bigpond movies on it either???

Support Team
Support Team

Hey Lolly45,

I can appreciate your frustrations with the Box Office issues and apologise for any inconvenience this has caused Smiley Sad

The intermittent issue with this service was resolved late Saturday evening and should be back online now. Can you confirm if you are continuing to experience issues with accessing this service or not? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Joey16

Just tested both of mine and they are working again

Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for the update and glad to hear these are back online and working Smiley Happy

I do apologise for any inconvenience that was caused when these went down Saturday evening and hope this was only an intermittent issue. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now