Dancequeen
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra plus Telstra tv box offer

Hi. I activated our 12 month Telstra tv box office offer through telstea plus on 2/6/19.
We watched a movie last night (2/6/19) on Telstran tv box office and I was charged $6.99 for it. Why was I charged?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: Telstra plus Telstra tv box offer

Does your account show the credit?

If you log in and go to settings > payment it should show account credit at the top of the screen.
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Dancequeen
Level 1: Cadet

No it does not show up as a credit. I did it on the 1/6-19, shouldn’t the credit be there by now? I have an congratulations you have Activated internet page, but never got an email confirming it was activated. Annoyed so far with T+
Support Team
Support Team

Hey Dancequeen,

I can appreciate your concerns with the Telstra TV Box Office credit having not landed and apologise for any inconvenience this has caused Smiley Sad I would recommend having this raised through our Billing team via the Live Chat service. They are available to assist in real time 24/7 via 

https://tel.st/m82xk

Let us know how you go. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

convert56
Level 2: Rookie

ive been trying to activate the offer but it wont let me telstra are taking the **bleep**

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Some customers may be experiencing an issue with Telstra TV, Telstra TV Box Office and the Telstra TV Plus app. We’re working to restore services as soon as possible. I’m sorry for any
inconvenience. - Matthew.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now