CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
mlcoz
Level 3: Gumshoe

Unable to log onto BigPond movies

Answered
I am a BigPond cable customer with a TBox. I have registered for BigPond Movies on the TBox using http://www.telstra.com/tboxsetup and I can watch movies on the TBox.

However, when I go to http://bigpondmovies.com/, I cannot log in using my BigPond username/password.
Should I be able to use my BigPond username/password to log into the BigPond movies website?
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Unable to log onto BigPond movies

Hey guys,

The details that are used for the registration of the T-Box should be the same that work when you attempt to access this BigPond Movies site online. Are you able to use the forgotten password feature on this site and see if this will allow access to the site? If needed we do have a technical team for the BigPond Movies team and they can be reached via the details on the following link:

http://goo.gl/ojw4pr

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

mlcoz
Accepted Solution

Thanks Dingo. I just rang Customer Support using the details you provided, and they were able to reset my password.

The Customer Service rep indicated that the Bigpond Movies website password is not the same as my standard Bigpond password, and that TBOX users have no option but to call Customer Service on 1800 502 502 to get a password assigned.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
rebeldinobolt
Level 1: Cadet

We are having the same problem 

think its the password or something, was going to reset it but it stops the Internet completely 

what do you thinks wrong 

rebeldinobolt

yes you should be able too
we are having the same problem
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Hey guys,

The details that are used for the registration of the T-Box should be the same that work when you attempt to access this BigPond Movies site online. Are you able to use the forgotten password feature on this site and see if this will allow access to the site? If needed we do have a technical team for the BigPond Movies team and they can be reached via the details on the following link:

http://goo.gl/ojw4pr

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

mlcoz
Accepted Solution

Thanks Dingo. I just rang Customer Support using the details you provided, and they were able to reset my password.

The Customer Service rep indicated that the Bigpond Movies website password is not the same as my standard Bigpond password, and that TBOX users have no option but to call Customer Service on 1800 502 502 to get a password assigned.

Brettus

Hey folks, I cannot log into big pond using my telstra username and password. What's going on? Has something changed? I used to be able to but now I get a screen that says, "access denied".

Support Team
Support Team

HI Brettus, 

Welcome to CrowdSupport Smiley Happy

You should be able to retrieve your Movies password via the BigPond Movies login screen online by selecting the Forgot Password link. If this doesn't work we can assist on 1800 502 502 (open 7am - 11pm AEST, seven days a week except Christmas Day) or help@bigpondmovies.com 

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now