CrowdSupport®
PJL2
Level 1: Cadet

Unexpected Error

I have recently paid for a movie and every time I try to watch it I get the error message:
Unexpected Error
We're sorry, there has been an error, try again later.
If this problem persists.....
So I have reset my system, checked my internet connection, checked for updates, reset my system again. I have done this for two days in a row.
I am currently on the phone waiting to talk to someone on the helpline. Is there anything anyone can recommend doing other than calling the helpline, which I have been on hold for 20 minutes and still waiting?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
PJL2

Re: Unexpected Error

Just got off the phone with the support team who informed me they are having issues with a few movies not loading properly. Got a credit for the trouble. I feel sorry for the operators, would be a few unhappy people calling in. I'd hate to have their job, hats off to them.
MsNatRat

Re: Unexpected Error

I too have had the same message/issue trying to watch Bigpond Tv eg The Real Housewives of Beverley Hills S7 Episode 9. All other episodes work fine with the exception of this one. I tried watching it via Telstra Tv box & via my laptop.  I was about to tear my hair out. Now I can save myself and know that it is an issue with Bigpond/Telstra.

Cheers

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now