CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Jens50
Level 1: Cadet

Unexpected error - Telstra TV Box Office

Attempting to watch a rented movie and the following error message appears:

“unexpected error - we’re sorry, there has been an error, try again later. If this problem persists, please restart your Telstra TV and try again”. 

I have reset 4 times, and also done a factory reset of the Telstra TV. After then spending 30 mins re-logging in to Telstra and various apps I still receive the same error. The movie also won’t play on the IOS Telstra Box Office app. 

Any solution? This is the first time I’ve tried Telstra Box Office to rent a movie - my only solution so far has been to rent the movie again on my Apple TV. 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Unexpected error - Telstra TV Box Office

Hey @Jens50,

Really sorry to read that you're having such trouble with your Box Office movies. I suggest reaching out to our LiveChat team here  https://tel.st/bz4hm, they're in the best position to assist with this.

Let me know what they advise. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now