Highlighted
willy46
Level 3: Gumshoe

broadband protect

Answered

i nhave broadband protect on my service I have downloaded the antivirus software but the dashboard says antimalware is not active but I am unable to actiivate because it is not there.I have just switched to nbn and telstra support have not been able to helo as yet

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
willy46
Accepted Solution

Re: broadband protect

after 2 telstra support people accessed my computer they were able to get the antimalware to load .there was a conflict between the old and latest versions

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
mb13O
Level 1: Cadet

I have the same problem wih the antimalware not being available and it caused my email to be compromised and shut down by telstra for nearly 2 days.  This isn't a great security product!  Are they fixing it?

Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for contacting us willy46. Is the security being used a Telstra security program? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

willy46
Accepted Solution

after 2 telstra support people accessed my computer they were able to get the antimalware to load .there was a conflict between the old and latest versions
willy46

yes
willy46

contact support they should get the expert to fix this

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now