AS59
Level 1: Cadet

Mighty Purse

Hi

Can you please tell me if the Mighty Purse is compatible with the Google Pixel?  Included cable does not fit in phone.

Thanks

Anne 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Mighty Purse

You would need to use a Micro USB to USB C adapter.

The Mighty Purse has a Micro USB plug and the Pixel has a USB C port.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Level 23: Superhero

@Bupiter wrote:

You would need to use a Micro USB to USB C adapter.

The Mighty Purse has a Micro USB plug and the Pixel has a USB C port.

Whilst Jup is correct re the type of USB ports, standard or Mini v's the new form USB - C port and you can get adaptors, just a word of caution.

From personal experience, some cheap adaptors/extension leads will not work to provide current to your phone. They are OK for sound, picture or video transfer, but not for current transfer. You should make sure that you get one that specificly states that in can be used in conjunction with a charger.

Signature.gif

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.
AS59

Cool, thanks for the tip!Smiley Happy

AS59

Thanks for the info!

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now