Happymanu
Level 1: Cadet

regarding poor network on mobile

Hi there,

I'm facing a big problem with telstra network i'm not  getting any good reception inside my home.

so i have to go outside the home to make a call.

I have been advised to get a telstra smart antenna but thats too expensive for me.

So, Is there any other option to get good reception inside home. such as any mobile booster or any other product which costs less.

Thanks and regards,

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Level 23: Superhero

Re: regarding poor network on mobile

Good afternoon Happymanu, what make and model phone do you have there, would be handy to know?

These are specilaist units and certainly whilst not at the cheap end of the market, the Telstra Smart antenna system has a proven track record.

There are cheaper alternatives available and a starting point to see some cheaper kits would be E-Bay: http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2053587.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.XTelstra+Smart+A...

Signature.gif

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now