Where customers answer questions and share ideas about our products and services

Level 1: Cadet
0 Kudos

confirmation for email address

[ Edited ]

I am trying to confirm the email address I was given for a dispute resolutation.  I have <removed for your privacy>

Can you please confirm/deny if this is the right address.

If it isn't, can you please give me the right address.

Thank you

Support Team
0 Kudos

Re: confirmation for email address

Hi RossSheffield, 

Have you been contacted by a Complaint Case Manager via email? 
If so, do you happen to have the SR reference number? Can use that to request further follow up for you. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

0 Kudos

Hi Ivan,

Everyone I have dealt with so far have been exceptionally vague and have not yet given me a SR reference.  Maybe because this has not yet been referred to a Complaint Case Manager?

I have been dealing with the following Telstra:

Albert D858305 (the latest person I have dealt with in this debacle).

Joy: D403993

Rey: D840526

Only one of them gave me a reference, which didn't help out.

And then Telstra has conveniently lost the bills for one of my numbers for a few months.

Not what I call helpful at all.

And on top of that, when I have been given an email address to the resolution team, it appears to be wrong.

Support Team
0 Kudos

My apologies for the ongoing poor experience and I trust this can be sorted out for you soon. While we're not able to follow up on a complaint case just by an employee number, I can help contact the Complaints team if you can provide further details through our secure link at  www.telstra.com/24x7help
(For privacy reasons we can't request account information or other personal details via direct messages on these forums).

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

0 Kudos

HI Greg,

I have sumbitted the request on the Help line.  Here is the reference details:

SR 1-1225156105626

Thanks.

Highlighted
Support Team
0 Kudos

Thank you, I'll help follow up from there