VinceDelzio
Level 1: Cadet

change password

Hi ,

I just had a frustrating experience trying swap my mobile number to a new simcard that works on the 3G Network. Running a business with multiple number of mobiles currently on the 2G Network I recieved new phones and simcards with a letter stating how easy it was to swap simcards.

Well it couldnt be further from the truth. The problem was that yesterday I wasnt asked a passwrd for the account only name & acount number whereas today I was asked for a Password which I dont have. Same question but handled completely differently !

I still have 5 phones to convert and to be honest am not looking forward to ringing you people.

The problem is that I need to change the password as I dont remember it. Can you please advise the best and easiest way to do this so I dont have any further frustrating experiences and I can change do the simswaps without any problems.

Thank you !

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Bizzibody
Level 8: Inspector

Re: change password

Hello, from your post,I understand you are dealing with the Homebush Telstra Business Centre.

I would be contacting your account manager or the person who attended you. The store will have access to your details an should be able to resolve it.

The stores generally do not monitor messages here.

If I have been of assistance, a Kudos would be most appreciated.
(by clicking on the dark blue star).

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now