Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: openingtimesfortelstrashopDoncaster

Hi shadow46,

The Doncaster Telstra store is open today 11am-4pm.

I am NOT a Telstra employee and never have been. However, I AM a customer who volunteer's my time in the hope to help someone with their question.
To show your appreciation to myself or another member, please click on the LIKE or mark as a SOLUTION for any post that you have found helpful on this forum.
carrie811
Level 1: Cadet

why is the opening hour you replied differently from google online search?

Located in: Westfield Doncaster
Address: Westfield Doncaster, G059/619 Doncaster Rd, Doncaster VIC 3108
Hours: 

Friday9am–9pm
Saturday9am–6pm
Sunday10am–5pm
Monday9am–5:30pm
Tuesday9am–5:30pm
Wednesday9am–5:30pm
Thursday9am–9pm
Highlighted

Hi carrie811,

Possibly because the original post that you've posted in was dated 10/7/16 and the times have changed for this year.

I am NOT a Telstra employee and never have been. However, I AM a customer who volunteer's my time in the hope to help someone with their question.
To show your appreciation to myself or another member, please click on the LIKE or mark as a SOLUTION for any post that you have found helpful on this forum.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now