Telstra
22bn
Level 1: Cadet

Samsung S6 and S6 Edge - Pre-order FAQ - Read This First

What is the wait time on a 32gb black Samsung s6 to Hamilton Victoria?? I ordered one and the girl at Telstra said anywhere from 4 days to 4 months then the next bloke said 2 days and I really can't wait and I'm confushed.
4 REPLIES
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Samsung S6 and S6 Edge - Pre-order FAQ - Read This First

HI 22bn, did you place the order via the Telstra website or with our phone or online chat teams? The phone or chat consultants should be able to confirm the expected delivery date while the order is being processed, and for online orders you should receive a confirmation email with a tracking reference once the handset is dispatched.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

22bn

I ordered it from my local Telstra shop
Support Team
Support Team

Sounds like stock levels were not available in store because when ordering from a store you normally take the mobile if in stock the same day.

It would be best to check with the store you ordered the mobile with. If they have no news on stock levels you can cancel the order and order with us online so we can confirm stock and mail a new mobile out.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

22bn

Yeah because they had at 64 gb but not a 32 and that's the one I wanted I got told first up it could be anytime on a wait then the next bloke said they get stock every week so I dunno what to believe