Highlighted
77pink
Level 1: Cadet

My telstra phone

Several weeks ago my daughter came into your store after I requested my 'roaming' be switched on - she was told me to Google Telstra 24x7 chatline - I have not been able to get any response from there and it is imperative that I can use my phone for texting - I am overseas and have not been able to contact anyone to have this problem rectified in fact I am quickly loosing patience with Telstra - pls contact  me by email so I can give any necessary information

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: My telstra phone

Nobody can contact you by email as Telstra doesn't use email as a support medium.
If you can make a call from your phone, call +61 439 125 109 (it's a free call from Telstra mobiles). If not you can try http://livechat.telstra.com (if on an iPhone, you will need to install Chrome and after loading the site, click on the 3 dots at the top right of the screen and select "Request Desktop Site" - Safari doesn't work).
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more