Juanita4210
Level 1: Cadet

Iphone 6S

Hello, I came to your store today to pre-order an IPhone 6S only to be told you are not a Telstra store only a licensee! So I go onto to the Telstra website to look for Telstra stores & yours pops up! This is very frustrating! Are you a Telstra Store or not? Am I able to come & pre-order for the phone please?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Iphone 6S

Hi Juanita4210

Licensed Telstra stores are also included in our Store locator as you can generally get everything you need from both. 

In relation to Pre-orders for Iphones, if you are liaising with a Licensed Store, as they are not owned by Telstra, it is entirely up to them whether they offer a Pre-order service in the store, or now. 

You can however, Pre-order online http://bit.ly/1Mmfo3X

Regards 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Juanita4210

Thanks Lindy, but I don't want to order online as they told me in the Helensvale store that the pre-ordered phones won't be getting sent out on the 25th. Can you tell me if there are any Telstra OWNED stores on the Gold Coast or up to Logan please?
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Juanita4210,

Per this thread: http://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/iPhone-6-6-Plus/What-does-pre-order-mean/td-p/356577 most preorders will be received on launch day.

Unfortunately we have no way to tell which stores are Licensees and which are Corporately owned, we're just not given that information I'm sorry.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

Hey Juanita,

Only because I have dealt with them before, so I know they are one, the store at Pacific Fair, not the closest but they are a corporate store, their number is here:
Phone: 1800 725 714

Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Highlighted
Juanita4210

Thank you

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now