Jon30
Level 1: Cadet

NBN connection

I have connected my telstra nbn connection kit. What else do I need to do so that I don't get disconnected?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: NBN connection

If you have connected your connection kit as per the instructions that is all you have to do. If FTTN/B connection modem will automatically switch to VDSL when transferred to NBN.

Jon30
Level 1: Cadet

Thank you.
I connected the telstra nbn kit 4 weeks ago. All home devices are connected to the internet and working. Should I have received any confirmation from telstra that nbn connection is complete?
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi @Jon30

I'm glad to hear your services are working ok. You should have received an email or SMS with confirmation of your completed order. If you still have your order reference number handy you can check the status of this online here: https://www.my.telstra.com.au/myaccount/track-my-order

Thanks, 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now