wildtales
Level 3: Gumshoe

Telstra Essential Tab Plus

Answered

Ro you have the above product in stock? It has an 8 inch screen and sells for $149

Cheers

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra Essential Tab Plus

Hi wildtales

Telstra Stores don't typically answer posts on CrowdSupport sorry - you'd need to contact them directly for stock levels.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Hi wildtales

Telstra Stores don't typically answer posts on CrowdSupport sorry - you'd need to contact them directly for stock levels.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

wildtales

Hi

Does anyone have the above Tab ? It is supposeto have have 8.00GB of internal storage. Mine only has 4.3 GB of internal storage. Have I got a dud?  

Could you check how much internal storage you have on your device and let me know,

Cheers

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi wildtales

Is that the space showing as available or the total space?

The 8GB is used for the operating system and other installed applications, so it won't have 8GB free out of the box. 

wildtales

It says 4.3GB Total Space & 617 mb free space.

Cheers

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Ok in that case I'd recommend taking it into your local Telstra Store - as it sounds like you might have one that's got some problems with it's storage space. 

You're able to find your local Telstra Store here: http://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Find-your-nearest-Telstra-Retail/ct-p/tstore

Highlighted
wildtales

Thanks, I'll do just that

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more