CrowdSupport®
panorama
Level 3: Gumshoe

Accidentally deleted a folder in my Bigpond account

Hoping someone can help me, I accidentally deleted a folder from my Bigpond email account.    It is from a family members and had photos etc. that I was keeping for reference.

There would have been at least 250 emails in this folder, so it is quite important to me.

Would appreciate any help from anyone.

Thanks

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Accidentally deleted a folder in my Bigpond account

Hi Panorama,

That is really unfortunate and I'm not sure we can assist in recovering the folder. Nevertheless, I recommend having a chat with our tech team via live chat so we can see if there is anything we can do to help. 

Let me know how you go.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Brownie73
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Accidentally deleted a folder in my Bigpond account

Did you delete it from the web email or through an email program like Microsoft outlook?

if you deleted it from the web email and have also have it connected through outlook etc but have not connected device to the internet, the emails may still be on the device.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now