Highlighted
MrDavo
Level 1: Cadet

Adding additional email addresses

Answered

Hi All,

The instructions for creating addtional mail boxes have not been updated since the UI (User Interface) of 'My Account' was updated. The only instructions that I can find online for creating additional mailboxes are shown below -

https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Telstra-and-or-BigPond-Email/how-to-set-up-an-extra-email-add...

Screen captures in the link above are no longer relevant.

Can anybody offer current instructions?

Kind Regards,

Davo

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 24: Supreme Being
Accepted Solution

Re: Adding additional email addresses

Underneath the plans and usage section you should see "Manage your mailbox accounts" or something along those lines. You can add email accounts through there

I am a Premium Services Support Consultant (Telstra Platinum, Telstra Smart Home, Locator/Device Locator and Neto POS). However, I am not an official representative on CrowdSupport.

IT Helpdesk and Technicial Support by Telstra Platinum
Smart Home Automation & Monitoring from Telstra
Helping Australians Find the Things that Matter Most with Telstra Locator
Run a Modern Retail Business with Neto Point of Sale

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
7 REPLIES 7
Accepted Solution

Underneath the plans and usage section you should see "Manage your mailbox accounts" or something along those lines. You can add email accounts through there

I am a Premium Services Support Consultant (Telstra Platinum, Telstra Smart Home, Locator/Device Locator and Neto POS). However, I am not an official representative on CrowdSupport.

IT Helpdesk and Technicial Support by Telstra Platinum
Smart Home Automation & Monitoring from Telstra
Helping Australians Find the Things that Matter Most with Telstra Locator
Run a Modern Retail Business with Neto Point of Sale
MALGMAC

I have the same issue,  on my services  page, I see my account number , uderneath that, Cable and underneath that  Mailbox with my bigpond email address.

It does not show any  way of managing mail boxes.  I have seen screen shots  online of how to add mail boxes, but my account (1 week old) just does not have that option.

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Looks like there have been changes to the My Account pages.

When I log into https://www.my.telstra.com.au/myaccount/overview with my account details, I can see the option to "Manage your email accounts" in the left hand column, right down the bottom.

Can you try that link and let me know how you go?

- Shelly

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

tonto62

I have accessed the Manage Email section but can't seem to add another email address. The page just flicks to an error code each time. I have three email addreses already, is there a limit to how many addresses you can have?

Support Team
Support Team

Hi tonto62,

You can have up to 14 additional mailboxes so that wouldn't be the issue. I recommend having a chat with our tech team on 133933 to see if they can help set up additional mailboxes for you.

Let me know how you go.

-Chris

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Barry15

Under the plans and usuage section its blank... no options to do anything???

Is the account for your internet selected in drop down list near top of page?

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now