Answered

Where do i go to setup additional email accounts

thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: Additional Mailboxes

Well I hope the following link puts you on cloud9 : http://go.bigpond.com/services/email/additional-mailboxes/

Signature.gif

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Well I hope the following link puts you on cloud9 : http://go.bigpond.com/services/email/additional-mailboxes/

Signature.gif

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.
cloud9
Level 1: Cadet

thanks Jeff
Ric7249
Level 1: Cadet

The website sucks. For several days when I have followed the link suggested the message "this page is temporarily unavailable" comes up so I get no further

Support Team
Support Team

Sorry to hear that Ric7249.

I have opened the link and had no issues in doing so. 

Can you please clear your browser history, Cache and cookies and try again?

If no luck please try a different web browser. 

Regards - 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now