Highlighted
Robertwt
Level 1: Cadet

Bigpond client email rejecting domain from google server email

Answered

Hi There, Our email from xynergy.com.au suddenly got rejected by our client that are using bigpond domain as their email.

All of the reject message are:

558 5.7.1 5BD6CDB218D0D8B7 Message content rejected due to suspected spam. IB703

Our PM and sales has been emailing our client with bigpond domain for the past years and there has been no issue. We are using Gsuite so our IP address comes from google, also we checked our IP in spamhaus and mxtoolbox, we are not actually blocked or blacklisted anywhere.

I followed up this solution: https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Telstra-Mail/Message-content-rejected-due-to-suspected-spam-I...

By emailing the postmaster 1-2 weeks ago but we never got any reply. Is there anything that we can do at this point so our client can receive our email? Thankyou Robert

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Telstra Products & Services Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Bigpond client email rejecting domain from google server email

Hi,

Postmaster normally only takes a few days at most to respond. If you have not received a reply after 1-2 weeks, then the email may not have made it into the postmasters inbox.

Either way, I have had a look and fixed the issue. Please try sending your emails again and they should go through now.

Thanks.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Level 22: Superhuman
Level 22: Superhuman

At this stage its a matter of waiting for the postmaster team to look into whats going on. If your client has an alternate email you could send it there instead.
For Official Support start a Secure Chat , try the Online Troubleshooter, Outage Check or Complaint.

Full Disclosure as part of Telstras Social Media Code.

Accepted Solution

Hi,

Postmaster normally only takes a few days at most to respond. If you have not received a reply after 1-2 weeks, then the email may not have made it into the postmasters inbox.

Either way, I have had a look and fixed the issue. Please try sending your emails again and they should go through now.

Thanks.
Robertwt
Level 1: Cadet

Yes i didn't receive any email reply until now.

But anyway thanks for the help!

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now