SH1066
Level 1: Cadet

Bulk deleting

I have over 45000 emails in webmail. I access emails only on iPad. iPad is up to date with deleted emails but now have upgraded iPad and the 45000 keep downloading to new iPad. I addressed this issue a few years ago when I upgraded iPad previously and technician I dealt with said he would set up webmail so it deletes from webmail every few months. I do not access webmail and do not need to. Can all those past emails be deleted so that they do not continue to Dowland on to my new devices 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Bulk deleting

Hi SH1006, Thank you for contacting us about this. Can I ask if this is a BigPond email address or a Telstra email address please?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
SH1066
Level 1: Cadet

• Hi, this is a BigPond address that I have had for 20 years

thankyou 

@MammaB wrote:

Hi SH1006, Thank you for contacting us about this. Can I ask if this is a BigPond email address or a Telstra email address please?

Support Team
Support Team

Thank you for getting back to me, now can I ask if you have registered for Telstra Plus ? If so this will give you access to our Telstra Platinum service and this team can walk you through how to have this removed and how to make sure other no longer download between devices. Depending on the membership you have (Silver or Gold) will provide you with assistance free of charge. 

If you go directly to https://tel.st/bz6qz and scroll down to the tab 'Things You Need To Know' and then VIP services, all the relevant details shall be displayed.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now