CrowdSupport®
Smilesky
Level 1: Cadet

Can not receive emails

The last two days I can not receive emails on my bigpond email  however I can send them without issues. I contacted the 24x7 support and was told it was a system maintence??? Can anyone help please

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Level 20: Director

Re: Can not receive emails

Hi, Smilesky,

Sorry to read that you're experiencing difficulties. Generally, system maintenance is performed to preserve the health of the service, and sometimes this includes upgrades which greatly benefit the user. Such maintenance can occasionally result in downtime which may last up to several days, depending on the scale of work required.

Patience is usually the key, and it'll all be up and running before you know it.Smiley Wink

Kind regards,

Hit the Kudos button if you have found my contribution helpful and please mark Accepted Solutions where applicable.

Other than being a customer, I have no affiliation with Telstra Corporation Limited and all opinions expressed are solely my own which may not necessarily be mirrored or endorsed by the company.

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now