CrowdSupport®
JL28
Level 1: Cadet

Email suspension

• Hi, my email address has been suspended for 3 WEEKS. 6 separate phone calls to Telstra and the issue remains unresolved. Each time, I get told the same thing- to call back in 24-48 hours. Apparently a case manager was assigned but this person has NEVER contacted me during the entire ordeal. It's getting extremely frustrating. Even 3 days without email is a logistical problem, let alone 3 weeks. Banks, work colleagues, work acquaintances, airlines etc. unable to contact me. My business is seriously suffering from this. Had the same email address for 24 years.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Email suspension

Hi JL28, 

Sorry to hear of the issues with having your email suspension removed. I can understand this would be frustrating. Do you have a complaint reference number for this? It will start with an SR 1-1. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

JL28

No. The only reference number i was given was INT 1-2182919935402.

Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for that information @JL28

We have located your ongoing complaint and emailed your case manager to request that they contact you as soon as possible to assist.

Please let us know how you go and do reach out again if you need us.

- Jimmy

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

JL28

The problem is every time I call Telstra, I get told my case manager “Ronnie” will be emailed and will be in touch. 3 weeks later I’ve had ZERO contact from this guy. No phone calls, no emails, no letters. Not even sure this case manager even exists. Can my issue please be escalated or can I be allocated another case manager who can actually pick up a phone and call me??!

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for that feedback @JL28 and this is certainly well below the standard that we expect.

I have sent this feedback through also and request that you are contact as soon as possible.

- Jimmy

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now