CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 3: Gumshoe

Error 403 on webmail

Mr Telstra Mail

Why is it that I have an Error 403 on both of my PCs and in Internet Explorer, Chrome and Edge? How do I fix it?

I was using Mail at 5.30pm today ... came back to it ... Error! 

Hey Mr Telstra, I am relying on receiving emails for very important issues that involve financial penalties and other consquences if not acted on ... but Mr Telstra probably does not care about that!  When will you make Mail stable?  I'd Penn an email if I could access email.

thanks David 5/12/16

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Error 403 on webmail

Highlighted

It seems I'm not alone with this Error and have been lucky with my use this afternoon.

I'd forward my emails to another address IF I could get into Mail to do that ... and export my contacts ... and emails that I need ... just a minor detail that all that information is locked away from my access through a MAIL ERROR.

Telstra ... you've had more than enough time to redress the MAIL inadequacies.  It's not as if the 403 error i just a new occurrence for Mail users ... .

If Telstra executives or even just the fixers get paid on a "customer service basis" or a " world class pruduct", they'd be crying poor.  I stil reckon they are wanting us to drop MAIL and go elswehere to a non-Telstra provider. 

Regrettably the regulator probably doesn't care either, and the Goverment MInister for Communications probably does not either.

ta David 5/12/16

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hey there,

Sorry for the delay in our reply and we are aware that there was an issue logging into WebMail recently. We were working on this yesterday and this has been resolved now and you should be able to access it now.

Let me know if you're still having trouble.

Thanks

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 5: Eagle Eye

Jesse - yes, we're still having trouble, as you well know. It's because you are still persevering with this rubbish platform. But you know this too.

By the way, could you explain exactly what it was that you've fixed please? What was the problem your end and what permanent procedures have you put in place?

Thanks.

Highlighted

Thanks ... I have been able to access today without hassles ... but have set up a gmail account with bigpond mail forwarded to there as a safety measure, and have exported contacts to a CSV:  I just can't afford again to be hung-out-to-dry by Telstra.

If Telstra managers used Mail as their primary mail, they'd then see the hassles that users experience and get things remedied pronto ... instead, users are left exposed.

ta David 6/12

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for the update David, setting up another web-based email account is not a bad idea and we're also glad to hear your email service has been working.

Renee

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit