CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
PaulR1
Level 2: Rookie

Error Message received

Answered

Only when accessing my Trash Folder in Telstra Webmail I get the error message [An error has been detected. Your mailbox may need to be repaired. Please contact support for further assistance].

No such error when accessing the other folders such as 'inbox'

Please help. Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PaulR1
Accepted Solution

Re: Error Message received

Problem fixed itself. Probably a glitch in the system. Thanks.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
10 REPLIES 10
Level 23: Superhero

Could be a corruption...maybe.. Have you had a go contacting Support for further assistance?

Cheers,
Dave

PaulR1

Thanks. I'll do that.

Please keep the crowd (fellow consumers that help out) support informed even if there isn't a resolve as hopefully things get sorted and your additions may help someone in the future.

Cheers,
Dave

PaulR1

Well this error message is now appearing against the 'Inbox' folder. The 'Trash' folder has been fixed somehow.

PaulR1
Accepted Solution

Problem fixed itself. Probably a glitch in the system. Thanks.

Grrrrrr so the direct contact simply moved the issue around? Time for more time wasting? Did they explain what the issue was or what was being done to rectify the issue?

Cheers,
Dave

nuffnuff68

Seems i am also getting this message now on all folders.

Logged in and out and in again - but to no avail.

I notice this page says ' Go to solution' - but i caanot find it amongst this thread?

Appreciate any advice.

Thanks

Dave

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Can you confirm which browser you are using and if you have tried clearing your browser cache?

- Shelly

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

PP1961
Level 1: Cadet

Hi Shelly,

I too am getting this error message... For more than 3 weeks now, on various PC's and different browsers (IE, firefox, chrome) so I doubt it will be browser related. It's always on my "Trash" items, although there appears to be a large number of messages I kept in a "personal" folder that are now missing too?

Regards, Peter.

PS Sorry to hijack this thread.

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi PP1961,

If this issue is happening on multiple browsers/devices then I would suggest contacting technical support on 133933 to have this escalated to the network team.

- AlistairQWA

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now