CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Arnie54
Level 2: Rookie

Error message 554

Answered

I was able to send emails yesterday, but cannot send them today. I am still able to receive them. Error message coming up when I open laptop, avgsysx.dll is missing, please reinstall.  I don't understand this.  I thought that my AVG security has expired & I'd missed an email, so I tried to download a current version, but it won't download due to error message.  Can anyone help me?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: Error message 554

That's something you need to take up with AVG. Below is the link to AVG Australia and their support system.

http://www.avg.com/au-en/homepage

Sig 2

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.
Arnie54
Accepted Solution

thanks Jeff, I'll check out the link. Cheers

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

That's something you need to take up with AVG. Below is the link to AVG Australia and their support system.

http://www.avg.com/au-en/homepage

Sig 2

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.
Arnie54
Accepted Solution

thanks Jeff, I'll check out the link. Cheers

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now