CrowdSupport®
MrDavo
Level 1: Cadet

Forwarding emails from my Bigpond to Outlook.com

Hi Everyone,

I have set my Bigpond email address to unconditionally forward all emails that it receives onto Outlook.com.

Recently I received a Security Alert on my Outlook.com email address, warning me of 'unusual activity'!

I am going to assume that receiving all of my Bigpond emails could have triggered the alert.

Can a Telstra technician please check to make sure that Bigpond URLs are White Listed with Microsoft?

I am using Outlook.com because my original Bigpond email does not support full IMAP, and I would rather not go through the process of having Telstra delete and then recreate my email address.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Kind Regards,

David

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Forwarding emails from my Bigpond to Outlook.com

Hey David, thanks for reaching out and sorry to hear of the troubles you've had. I recommend speaking with tech support on 133933 and our technicians will be able to look into this for you. Let me know how you go. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now