CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Kiwitrev
Level 3: Gumshoe

How can I Change email password new bigpond act when already have an existing bigpond act

Answered

How do I change my new connected telstra ADSL2+ Bigpond (my #2) email password when "my account password is attached to another Bigpond wireless router" which is attached to another Bigpond (my #1) email.

Meaning I can change my account Password no problem as its attached to a my bigpond #1 email, but I cannot find where to change my new adsl bigpond #2 email password?

The Bigpond #1 email password has the same password as my account login plus the Bipond wireless internet connection.

The Bigpond #2 email password has the same password as the Bigpond ADSL internet connection.

So to summerise I need to know how to change the #2 Bigpond email password, I realise then I will need to change the ADSL internet password to the same as the #2 email password.

Regards all

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: How can I Change email password new bigpond act when already have an existing bigpond act

Hi Kiwitrev,

Please log into 'My BigPond' with your primary username and password (same as your modem details when you initially activated this).

Once logged in, select the corresponding email that you'd like to change the password on.

If you need a further hand, please contact our 24xy tech support team on 133933

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: How can I Change email password new bigpond act when already have an existing bigpond act

Hi Kiwitrev,

Please log into 'My BigPond' with your primary username and password (same as your modem details when you initially activated this).

Once logged in, select the corresponding email that you'd like to change the password on.

If you need a further hand, please contact our 24xy tech support team on 133933

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

Kiwitrev
Level 3: Gumshoe

Thankyou for that, all done and working. Changed the email password then the modem login the same, rebooted modem.

So all good. Thankyou again Regards, Trev

Support Team
Support Team

Excellent to hear! Thanks for the update Smiley Happy 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now